Enderby & District Economic Development Association encourages residents to become members of our organization. Membership is open to all individuals, regardless of business ownership status, full-time residency in Enderby & District, race, creed, color, orientation or any other factor. EDEDA encourages diversity and plurality of voices in present and future economic development activities – become a member today, and add your unique voice and perspective to our activities!
Membership is not required to access our services. However, by becoming a member, you receive:
- Our monthly Members-Only newsletter (full of links to services, training, networking opportunities and EDEDA-specific promotions throughout our business network)
- Reduced prices/free attendance at our training, networking and educational webinars, seminars and courses
- One-on-one assistance for your business ownership, training, worker, entrepreneurial needs
- Access to our remarkable network of business and entrepreneurial mentors, gurus and professionals
- Opportunity to become an EDEDA business Ambassador, showcasing your business as providing exemplary products and service, safe spaces, value-added, tourism-centric business status. You will also receive premiere local business acknowledgement on online and print materials as well as preferred rates for advertising.
Fill out the online membership form below, or contact email@example.com for more information.